Meizi is a revolutionary slimming pill that takes less time to show positive results on the user and has no negative side-effects, partly owing to the fact that all of its ingredients are natural. Some of these ingredients include aloe, dietary fiber, green tea, acai berry and much more.
1. Reduced risk of diabetes, hypertension and high cholesterol levels.
2. It boosts fat metabolism while at the same time blocking the conversion of carbohydrates and simple sugars to fat.
3. It ‘smoothens’ the large intestines to soften the bowels while at the same time cleaning your entire intestinal system.
4. It trims down the waist and belly including other parts of the body where fat easily accumulates. Other solutions in the market take ages to do this and the results aren’t always satisfactory, however with Meizi the effects would be seen within the first one week and they are usually long lasting.
5. It’s a pure herbal essence that promotes satiety while at the same time controlling fat intake, so that the body can ultimately lose weight proportionately without some parts protruding more than others.
A single container measures 650mgs and contains approximately 30 soft gels, with the validity period being 24 months. The recommended dosage is once per day preferably half an hour to breakfast with 350-500cc of water. Store your herbal drugs in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and far from the reach of children.
This substance is only applicable to those who are aged between 18 and 60, moreover pregnant women and those that are still nursing are advised to approach it with caution. The same applies to patients who suffer from apoplexy and cordis-vasal disease. As an extra precaution, even those that have the go-ahead to use it should not exceed one capsule per day and also taking it together with other slimming pills other than Meizi is prohibited. Some of them contain chemicals that may react with the pure ingredients found in the capsule.